Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Unseasonably warm temperatures...

Due to the recent unseasonably mild weather, our new projected opening day is Wednesday, November 23 at 8:00am (weather permitting). We're planning to open top-to-bottom with the debut of our brand new FourRunner Quad on Mount Mansfield, Vermont's Highest Peak. Weather forecasts are calling for cold temperatures to return later tonight and last through the first half of this weekend, so we hope to have the snow guns running again by tomorrow morning. I got to take a spin on the FourRunner Quad today and I wanted you to enjoy the ride as much as I did!

1 comment:

  1. Sweet blog, but I think sugarloafs gotcha beat
    http://sugarloaf2020.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
We are an energetic group of men & women who all share a passion for skiing, riding and living a mountain lifestyle.