Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Cold Weather Dances

Hey Snow Enthusiasts!

Start doing those snow and cold weather dances! We need them. All of us here are running out of steam, we have been wearing our PJ’s backwards and inside out for several months and apparantly the Snow Gods have caught on to our plan.

So sleep with your pajamas on inside out and do anything else that has worked for you in the past. GAME ON!



Here are some other ideas which I have not tried all of them but I hear they work just as well too:

1.Wear pajamas inside out and backwards

2.Flush ice cubes down the toilet

3.Put a spoon under your pillow

4. Say “I want it to snow, I want it to snow, I want it to snow…” As you fall asleep

5.Run around the kitchen table five times

6.Try not to touch the floor as you leap into bed

7.Sleep on the opposite side of the bed

8.Hang a wool sock over your bed

9.Sleep with your window opened an inch

See you dancing in your dreams!

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
We are an energetic group of men & women who all share a passion for skiing, riding and living a mountain lifestyle.