Thursday, May 12, 2011

Sun is Shining

The sun has finally started to shine again up here in Vermont and the snow is slowly been melting away. A few of the diehards have been hiking to make a few more turns, but many people are waiting around for the mountain biking trails to dry out and are road riding to pass the time. Me, I moved, visited my grandmother in Newport, RI, and now I am enjoying all of the sun we have in the forecast for the rest of the week. For me it is perfect for marathon training. (I am running the Kay Bank Vermont City Marathon in Burlington on May 29th, feel free to come cheer me on!)

Looking to the future The Stowe Country Club is opening on Saturday May 14th!!! Everybody get your clubs ready its golf season!

But for now I am enjoying the sun in town!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
We are an energetic group of men & women who all share a passion for skiing, riding and living a mountain lifestyle.