Sunday, March 20, 2011

Welcome to Spring!

My question to you is WHY are you sitting home reading this and not up here in Stowe skiing? We have had several fabulous, bluebird, spring days this week, and now we are expecting more SNOW! That’s right we welcome spring with another potential snowstorm in the next few days. So jump off of your couches and pack the car or your travel bags, and get your butts to Stowe!

I really should be keeping all of this information to myself and being greedy and not sharing how much fun I have had the past several days, but I guess I will let you in on this secret, I have had so much fun, you can tell from my slightly sunburnt face. Yup, that’s right the pale Irish skinned girl forgot to wear sunscreen on St. Patrick’s Day, and now I am just using it as an excuse to perfect my goggle/ sunglass tan, which is very hard for me to get due to being fair skinned.

So St. Patrick’s Day was my day off and it was a BEAUTIFUL, bluebird, spring skiing day. I began the day on Goat and Starr and worked my way all over Mansfield and Spruce. I ended up meeting up with six of the guys from ski school and we had a blast tearing it up off the gondola for the last few runs of the day. For our very last run the boys decided to ski shirtless, since it was warm enough, and they attracted a lot of attention from other skiers wanting photographs. I was not the only one trying to take their picture. I hope you guys find these images and funny as I do!





Other than that I have been teaching and soaking up the sun every moment I can. I hope to see you all here soon!








See you on the slopes- Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
We are an energetic group of men & women who all share a passion for skiing, riding and living a mountain lifestyle.