Sunday, April 17, 2011

One Last Quad Ride... in case you missed it

Hey everyone!

Yesterday, was closing day for the resort and the last day ever for the four runner quad. It began as a rainy morning and then the clouds and rain cleared up for slightly nicer conditions. I chose to ski early in the morning so I endured a soaking wet ride up the quad. But it was worth being a little bit wet, because the conditions were not bad for April 17th and raining.

Just in case you did not make closing day here is a video I shot of one of my rides up this morning. Sorry about the rain on the lens at the end, I got cold hands!

One Last Quad Ride from Megan Davin on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
We are an energetic group of men & women who all share a passion for skiing, riding and living a mountain lifestyle.