Monday, April 25, 2011

Day 115

Day 115: Making some turns after the Easter Sunrise service.

I hope everyone enjoyed the sunrise service as much as I did. Having tried to stay up all night, I got only 45 minutes of sleep, but it was worth it. It was a little clouded over at the very top but as you skied down the views were stunning.

Sunday morning's turns made it day 115 for me this season. Nothing beats being up early in the outdoors on the side of a mountain in order to ski down with at least a hundred other people who want to do the same. There was several hundred people at the service and us diehard skiers loved every single turn to the bottom. It was sad to have to end after just one run, I would have stayed and skied all day long or until I got hungry.

Take a look at the Sunrise Service slide show!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
We are an energetic group of men & women who all share a passion for skiing, riding and living a mountain lifestyle.