Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Ahhhhh June!


What's not to Love?

I had the most amazing morning. My commute involves a bit of driving and this morning there were significant clouds along with a few early morning breaks of sun. This was in the 6:30-7a drive time. Having some knowledge of the resort and weather, I knew the clouds were in the lower valley. I opened my office [the laptop takes a while to wake up...another story] and headed up to the Stowe Mountain Club golf course. As expected, it was sunny and warm with still air. I grabbed a cart and headed up with camera in hand and took some amazing photos which made it to http://www.stowe.com/ by 8:30a. Yep - another rough start to my work day and no - I did not golf this morning.

Colbourn

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
We are an energetic group of men & women who all share a passion for skiing, riding and living a mountain lifestyle.