Friday, June 4, 2010

Time to get in shape



This past weekend I was at the Vermont City Marathon where I was part of the Stowe Mountain Resort booth set up at the registration expo. It really made me think that I need to get back into shape. It seems like in Vermont we go from being in super shape for ski season to super shape for watching the snow melt. I was lucky enough to be sharing booth space with the folks from the Catamount Trail Association to help promote the Race to the Top of Vermont which will be held at Stowe Mountain Resort's Toll Road at the end of August. Seeing all of the crazy marathoners has motivated me to at least contemplate doing the Race to the Top of Vermont. I guess I’ll have to see how my training regiment progresses through the summer.

-Bryan

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
We are an energetic group of men & women who all share a passion for skiing, riding and living a mountain lifestyle.